Christmas adverts hit our TV screens this week but now's the time to make sure your January has sparkle too.
January can be a tough month in the UK with short days, dreary weather and all the glitter and excitement of the Christmas break is over. You've hoovered up the last of the Christmas tree needles and it's back to work with a bump!
Whether you have time for a full week or only a few days for a short break, a trip to the Alps could be just what you need to get your new year off to a fantastic start.
Still not sure about skiing in January?
- Empty Slopes. Skiing is a freedom sport and there is nothing worse that fighting for space on a ski slope. The holiday crowds have gone so you can enjoy the beauty of the mountain and all it has to offer.
- No Queue, No Waiting. There is a real joy of jumping on the chairlift, still out of breath from the last run, rather than getting stuck in a queue. And it's not just the ski lifts, ski hire, mountain restaurants and all the services you need are quieter so you get more time on the slopes.
- Frosty Temperatures. January can be the coldest month of the year which keeps the snow in the best possible condition. After a great ski, what better than to snuggle in front of a real fire with a vin chaud or hot chocolate topped with cream?
- Great Value Flights. London to Geneva flights in January from £15 each way with Easyjet.
- More Ways to Save. Skiing doesn't have to be a wallet breaker. Book with BASS Morzine before 30 November and you will recieve a bumper discount code to save €€€'s on your holiday.
- New Year's Resolution. We're all guilty of over indulging during the festive period but feel good that you are working yourself back into shape and having fun at the same time on the ski slopes. Spend that gym membership fee (that we never use as much as we promised ourselves), on skiing instead.
Send us an express enquiry to find out more.